10 Things learned from the 2013 Biblical Counseling Training Conference
- Right theology leads to right thinking.
- Theology of God affects everything.
- As image bearers, human beings are meant to do one thing in life worship God.
- Worshiping the right God will be crucial to living life as God intends.
3. Whatever rules your heart rules your life.
4. God’s perspective on your identity should be primary.
5. Many talk about grace, but are no longer gripped by it.
6. Freedom in Christ
- God wants us to see ourselves free.
- God wants us to use our freedom productively
7. God wants us to be both truth-oriented Christians and kindness-oriented Christians and that positions us for effectiveness in ministry.
8. When your mouth is moving, you ain’t learning.
9. Biblical principles divorced from the Savior of those principles will not produce the results we’re looking for.
10. God is working in hidden and mysterious ways in places where His name is not mentioned.